Thistle Hyde Park hotel
90-92 Lancaster Gate
London - West End
Getting here by train
The nearest mainline station is London Paddington, which is 0.5 miles or about 10-15 minutes’ walk from Thistle Hyde Park. Lancaster Gate Tube station (Central line) is a three-minute walk; as you leave the station, turn right and head west along the Bayswater Road; the hotel will be on your right.
- The Thistle hotel has limtied car parking, only 14 spaces and these are chargeable at roughly £14 per day. Check at reception for the latest pricing. Their sister hotel “Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel” is 3 minutes walk west on Bayswater Road, on the corner of Porchester Terrace. This sister hotel has 90 car parking spaces, accessible from Porchester Terrace. You can drive in and collect a ticket from the automated gate, then pay for it when you leave at reception at the end of the day.
- The Collonades NCP Car Park in Porchester Terrace, Paddington, Bayswater, London W2 1AA is roughly 10 minutes walk from the hotel.
- Arthur Court NCP is on Queensway, Bayswater, London and is 10 minutes walk to the Thistle.
- Obviously as the venue is a hotel, they offer accomodation and is therefore the closest hotel.
- Two other hotels nearyby are: Thistle Kensington Gardens Hotel, which is a sister hotel to this one and we have stayed there several times and can recommend it. The address is 104 Bayswater Rd, London, W2 3HL. It is a 3 minute walk to the venue.
- The “Lancaster London” is a hotel nearby in Lancaster Terrace, W2 2TY.
Pictures of the building
The hotel is located opposite Hyde Park and near Kensington Gardens in London’s West End. It is within easy walking distance of Queensway, Notting Hill Gate and Marble Arch. As you walk into the small car park at the front, there are two stairways, one on the left and one in the middle. Take the one in the middle and go to reception and ask for Scrum.red training and they will direct you to the training room.
Contacting us on the day of the course
If on the day of the course, especially if it is the weekend, you may need to contact us in a hurry. For example, if you are late, stuck in traffic, lost or any other issue. You can email us at email@example.com or phone us on 07554 999 111. The email and phone will be monitored so that we can assist you.