Foundation and Practitioner
This course is a 2 day course that builds on to the knowledge you gained in the Foundation level. The Practitioner Certifications are aimed at all professionals within IT Service Management, Information Security, Business Analysis, IT Project Management, Risk Manager, IT Development, IT and Security Architecture, Risk Management professionals and leadership roles such as CTO, CISO, CRO, Head of Risk, Heads of Compliance and Business Continuity and Heads of IT.
What will you achieve?
- To be able to effectively identify and mange cyber risks in your organization.
- The confidence to be able to implement the right level of balanced risk management.
- The knowledge to effectively implement a cyber resilience lifecycle within your organization.
- To be able to evaluate the need for segregation of duties and dual controls.
- The confidence to protect your organizations key assets and to mitigate the impact upon them of a cyber attack.
- The knowledge to take and pass the Resilia Practitioner Exam at the end of this course and to add this important certification to your CV.
At the end of the second day of this course you will take an exam. This is a 2 hour and 15 minute closed book multiple choice exam. You will receive your exam results on the same day. Upon successfully passing this exam you will be issued with your digital Certificate.
To attend the Practitioner course you need to have attended the Foundation course first. If you have not had the results of your Foundation exam yet, then you can still attend the Practitioner course and sit the exam, but your results will only be issued once your Foundation exam results are known and confirmed to have passed.
Book your place
Bookings are no longer available for this event.