Our mission is to empower and inspire you to transform your workplace through a deep and practical understanding of Information Technology.
Our vision is to be the most respected and recognised IT Training company in the UK.
- We value our customers and are committed to passionately teaching you.
- We understand the gap between theory and practical implementation and are determined to impart a deep understanding of IT to you, our customers.
- We respect the rights and equality of all humans, religions and cultures and make accommodations in our venues where required.
- We are committed to the continuous development and fair treatment of our staff, partners and suppliers.
- We help you to become more productive by incorporating best practices
- Our commitment to you and our mission is to be professional, flexible and provide great value and maintain high standards to ensure we deliver excellent training every time.
Why we started the IT Training Academy
As IT professionals we regularly receive training ourselves and the quality of that training varies tremendously, because it comes down to firstly the skills and experience of the trainer, and secondly the content of the courses. After experiencing Scrum trainers who could not answer all our questions and content which seemed more theoretical rather than being founded on real world experience, we became very frustrated, and this inspired us to start the IT Training Academy with a vision to really teach practical real world IT skills. We want you to be delighted with the training you receive from us. We only employ trainers of the highest caliber with passion for IT and with a long track record of real world experience.
We are not IT evangelists. We advocate what works and understand the practicalities of business. Each organization is unique and cultural factors can strongly impact the adoption of new skills. We understand this because we have faced it in our own consultancy work. Please bring your questions and scenarios with you to your training and put them to our trainers. Please give us your feedback and help us to ensure you have the best experience possible and get the most from your training. We look forward to meeting you.